Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Album Review: The War On Drugs - Slave Ambient




The War On Drugs - Slave Ambient


01. Best Night
02. Brothers
03. I Was There
04. Your Love Is Calling My Name
05. The Animator
06. Come To The City
07. Come For It
08. It's Your Destiny
09. City Reprise #12
10. Baby Missiles
11. Original Slave
12. Black Water Falls





Standout Tracks: Come To The City / Baby Missiles / Brothers


Slave Ambient is out today via Secretly Canadian.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] The War On Drugs
[Facebook] The War On Drugs

[Count Me Out] Video: The War On Drugs "Come To The City"
[Count Me Out] The War On Drugs "Come To The City"
[Count Me Out] Video: The War On Drugs "Baby Missiles"
[Count Me Out] The War On Drugs Announce New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] The War On Drugs Announce Slave Ambient
[Count Me Out] Video: The War On Drugs "Comin' Through"

No comments:

Post a Comment