Friday, August 19, 2011

Album Review: Gotye - Making Mirrors




Gotye - Making Mirrors


01. Making Mirrors
02. Easy Way Out
03. Somebody That I Used To Know
04. Eyes Wide Open
05. Smoke And Mirrors
06. I Feel Better
07. In Your Light
08. State Of The Art
09. Don't Worry, We'll Be Watching You
10. Giving Me A Chance
11. Save Me
12. Bronte





Standout Tracks: Eyes Wide Open / I Feel Better / Somebody That I Used To Know


Making Mirrors is out today via Eleven.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Gotye
[Facebook] Gotye

No comments:

Post a Comment