Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Album Review: My Morning Jacket - Circuital




My Morning Jacket - Circuital


01. Victory Dance
02. Circuital
03. The Day Is Coming
04. Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
05. Outta My System
06. Holdin On To Black Metal
07. First Light
08. You Wanna Freak Out
09. Slow Slow Tune
10. Movin Away





Standout Tracks: You Wanna Freak Out / Circuital / The Day Is Coming


Circuital is out today via ATO.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] My Morning Jacket
[Website] My Morning Jacket

[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Announce More Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Announce Live Webcast
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Holdin On To Black Metal"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Circuital"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Smokin From Shootin (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "It Beats 4 U (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "One Big Holiday (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "The Way That He Sings (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Butch Cassidy (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on Jimmy Fallon and Letterman
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket Live on Letterman
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket To Perform 5 Complete Albums in 5 Nights
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Announce Summer Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on America Dad Cartoon
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "El Caporal"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Christmas Special From 2001
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Postpone Chicago Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. II"
[Count Me Out] Jim James at The Newport Folk Festival
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on Conan
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Black Cab Session
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Q&A on Billboard
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket on SNL
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Tour 2008 + SNL
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Evil Urges"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2"
[Count Me Out] M. Ward & Jim James from SXSW
[Count Me Out] 8 Live New My Morning Jacket Videos
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Evil Urges

No comments:

Post a Comment