Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Album Review: Miracle Fortress - Was I The Wave?




Miracle Fortress - Was I The Wave?


01. Awe
02. Tracers
03. Raw Spectacle
04. Wave
05. Spectre
06. Everything Works
07. Before
08. Miscalculations
09. Immanent Domain
10. Until





Standout Tracks: Everything Works / Tracers / Miscalculations


Was I The Wave? is out today via Secret City.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Miracle Fortress
[Facebook] Miracle Fortress

[Count Me Out] Miracle Fortress Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Miracle Fortress "Raw Spectacle"
[Count Me Out] New Miracle Fortress Videos
[Count Me Out] Miracle Fortress "Maybe Lately"

No comments:

Post a Comment