Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Album Review: The Elected - Bury Me In My Rings




The Elected - Bury Me In My Rings


01. Born To Love You
02. Babyface
03. Look At Me Now
04. Jailbird
05. Go For The Throat
06. This Will Be Worth It
07. Trip Round The World
08. When I'm Gone
09. Who Are You
10. Have You Been Cheated
11. See The Light
12. Time Is Coming





Standout Tracks: Babyface / When I'm Gone / Born To Love You


Bury Me In My Rings is out today via Vagrant.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] The Elected
[Facebook] The Elected

[Count Me Out] The Elected Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] The Elected "Babyface"

No comments:

Post a Comment