Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kurt Vile on The LaundroMatinee (Part One)




Kurt Vile had a part one session with My Old Kentucky's LaundroMatinee posted today. Check some videos out below, along with mp3's from the session, here. The forthcoming release, Smoke Ring For My Halo, is out 3/8 via Matador.




[VIDEO] Kurt Vile - Hey, Now I'm Movin




[VIDEO] Kurt Vile - Overnight Religion




[VIDEO] Kurt Vile - Classic Rock In Spring


[Website] Kurt Vile
[Facebook] Kurt Vile

[Count Me Out] Kurt Vile Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Kurt Vile "Jesus Fever"
[Count Me Out] Kurt Vile Announces Smoke Ring For My Halo
[Count Me Out] Kurt Vile "In My Time"
[Count Me Out] Kurt Vile Touring This Fall
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Kurt Vile - Square Shells [EP]
[Count Me Out] Kurt Vile "Invisibility : Nonexistent"
[Count Me Out] Video: Kurt Vile "Freak Train"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Kurt Vile - Childish Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment