Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Album Review: Jessica Lea Mayfield - Tell Me




Jessica Lea Mayfield - Tell Me


01. I'll Be The One You Want Someday
02. Our Hearts Are Wrong
03. Blue Skies Again
04. Somewhere In Your Heart
05. Grown Man
06. Trouble
07. Nervous Lonely Night
08. Sometimes At Night
09. Tell Me
10. Run Myself Into The Ground
11. Sleepless





Standout Tracks: Blue Skies Again / Tell Me / Sleepless


Tell Me is out today via Nonesuch.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Jessica Lea Mayfield
[Facebook] Jessica Lea Mayfield

No comments:

Post a Comment