Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Album Review: Asobi Seksu - Fluorescence




Asobi Seksu - Fluorescence


01. Coming Up
02. Trails
03. My Baby
04. Perfectly Crystal
05. In My Head
06. Leave The Drummer Out There
07. Sighs
08. Deep Weird Sleep
09. Counterglow
10. Ocean
11. Trance Out
12. Pink Light





Standout Tracks: Trails / Counterglow / In My Head


Fluorescence is out today via Polyvinyl.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Asobi Seksu
[Website] Asobi Seksu

[Count Me Out] Video: Asobi Seksu "Trails"
[Count Me Out] Asobi Seksu Announce New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Asobi Seksu "Trails"
[Count Me Out] Video: Asobi Seksu "Transparence"
[Count Me Out] Asobi Seksu on Morning Becomes Eclectic
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Asobi Seksu - Hush
[Count Me Out] Video: Asobi Seksu "Me & Mary"

No comments:

Post a Comment