Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Album Review: James Blake - James Blake




James Blake - James Blake


01. Unluck
02. The Wilhelm Scream
03. I Never Learnt To Share
04. Lindisfarne I
05. Lindisfarne II
06. Limit To Your Love
07. Give Me My Month
08. To Care (Like You)
09. Why Don't You Call Me?
10. I Mind
11. Measurements





Standout Tracks: The Wilhelm Scream / I Never Learnt To Share / I Mind


James Blake is out today via Universal Republic.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] James Blake
[Website] James Blake

[Count Me Out] Video: James Blake "The Wilhelm Scream"

No comments:

Post a Comment