Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Album Review: !!! - Strange Weather, Isn't It?




!!! - Strange Weather, Isn't It?


01. AM/FM
02. The Most Certain Sure
03. Wannagain Wannagain
04. Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass
05. Steady As The Sidewalk Cracks
06. Hollow
07. Jump Back
08. Even Judas Gave Jesus A Kiss
09. The Hammer





Standout Tracks: AM/FM / The Most Certain Sure / Steady As The Sidewalk Cracks


Strange Weather, Isn't It? is out today via Warp.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] !!!
[Website] !!!

[Count Me Out] !!! Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: !!! "AM/FM"
[Count Me Out] !!! "AM/FM"

No comments:

Post a Comment