Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Album Review: Lost In The Trees - All Alone In An Empty House




Lost In The Trees - All Alone In An Empty House


01. All Alone In An Empty House
02. Walk Around The Lake
03. Mvt. I Sketch
04. Song For The Painter
05. Fireplace
06. Love On My Side
07. Wooden Walls Of This Forest Church
08. A Room Where Your Paintings Hang
09. We Burn The Leaves
10. Mvt. II Sketch
11. For Leah And Chloe





Standout Tracks: Song For The Painter / All Alone In An Empty House / Walk Around The Lake


All Alone In An Empty House is out today via Anti-/Trekky.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Lost In The Trees
[Website] Lost In The Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment