Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Album Review: Jenny And Johnny - I'm Having Fun Now




Jenny And Johnny - I'm Having Fun Now


01. Scissor Runner
02. My Pet Snakes
03. Switchblade
04. Big Wave
05. While Men Are Dreaming
06. Animal
07. Just Like Zeus
08. New Yorker Cartoon
09. Straight Edge Of The Blade
10. Slavedriver
11. Committed





Standout Tracks: Scissor Runner / Big Wave / Switchblade


I'm Having Fun Now is out today via Warner Bros..


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Jenny And Johnny
[Website] Jenny And Johnny

[Count Me Out] Jenny And Johnny "Big Wave"
[Count Me Out] Jenny And Johnny "Scissor Runner"

No comments:

Post a Comment