Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Video: Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings "I Learned The Hard Way"




Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings have a new video for the title track off the new release, I Learned The Hard Way, out now via Daptone. Check it out below, along with a recent video from the Yours Truly gang.




[VIDEO] Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - I Learned The Hard Way




[VIDEO] Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - It'll Still Be True


[Myspace] Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
[Website] Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings

[Count Me Out] Album Review: Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - I Learned The Hard Way
[Count Me Out] Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings "I Learned The Hard Way"
[Count Me Out] Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings Announce New Album
[Count Me Out] Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings at Bonnaroo

No comments:

Post a Comment