Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Video: The Avett Brothers on Letterman




The Avett Brothers performed "I And Love And You" last night on The Late Show with David Letterman. Check it out below, along with the new release, I And Love And You, out today via American Recordings/Columbia.




[VIDEO] The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You


[Myspace] The Avett Brothers
[Website] The Avett Brothers

[Count Me Out] Album Review: The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You
[Count Me Out] Video: The Avett Brothers "I And Love And You"
[Count Me Out] Video: The Avett Brothers Countdown to I And Love And You
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers on The LaundroMatinee
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers "I And Love And You"
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers on NPR's Tiny Desk Concert
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: The Avett Brothers "Murder In The City"
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers "Murder In The City"

No comments:

Post a Comment