Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Album Review: Langhorne Slim - Be Set Free




Langhorne Slim - Be Set Free


01. Back To The Wild
02. Say Yes
03. I Love You, But Goodbye
04. Land Of Dreams
05. Cinderella
06. Be Set Free
07. For A Little While
08. Sunday By The Sea
09. Leaving My Love
10. Yer Wrong
11. Blow Your Mind
12. So Glad That I'm Coming Home
13. Boots Boy





Standout Tracks: Say Yes / For A Little While / Cinderella


Be Set Free is out today via Kemado.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Langhorne Slim
[Website] Langhorne Slim

[Count Me Out] Video: Langhorne Slim "Back To The Wild"
[Count Me Out] Langhorne Slim "I Love You, But Goodbye"
[Count Me Out] Langhorne Slim Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Langhorne Slim on The LaundroMatinee
[Count Me Out] Video: Langhorne Slim "Restless"
[Count Me Out] Langhorne Slim on Daytrotter

No comments:

Post a Comment