Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Album Review: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz!




Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz!


01. Zero
02. Heads Will Roll
03. Soft Shock
04. Skeletons
05. Dull Life
06. Shame And Fortune
07. Runaway
08. Dragon Queen
09. Hysteric
10. Little Shadow





Standout Tracks: Runaway / Zero / Soft Shock


Wow, this album was definitely a pleasant surprise. I can't believe that I've actually found something to pull me away from the new Grizzly Bear release. It's Blitz! is out today via Interscope.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Yeah Yeah Yeahs
[Website] Yeah Yeah Yeahs

[Count Me Out] Video: Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Zero"
[Count Me Out] Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Heads Will Roll"
[Count Me Out] Yeah Yeah Yeahs "All I Want For Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment