Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Album Review: Julie Doiron - I Can Wonder What You Did With Your Day




Julie Doiron - I Can Wonder What You Did With Your Day


01. The Life Of Dreams
02. Spill Yer Lungs
03. Lovers Of The World
04. Tailor
05. Heavy Snow
06. Nice To Come Home
07. Consolation Prize
08. Je Le Savais
09. When Brakes Get Wet
10. Borrowed Minivans
11. Blue
12. Glad To Be Alive





Standout Tracks: Consolation Prize / Spill Yer Lungs / Tailor


Short and simple, just the way I like it; however, I'm not really feeling this one as much as 2007's Woke Myself Up. I Can Wonder What You Did With Your Day is out today via Jagjaguwar.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Julie Doiron
[Website] Julie Doiron

[Count Me Out] Julie Doiron "Consolation Prize"

No comments:

Post a Comment