Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Album Review: She & Him - Volume One




She & Him - Volume One


01. Sentimental Heart
02. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?
03. This Is Not A Test
04. Change Is Hard
05. I Thought I Saw Your Face Today
06. Take It Back
07. I Was Made For You
08. You Really Got A Hold On Me
09. Black Hole
10. Got Me
11. I Should Have Known Better
12. Sweet Darlin'
13. Swing Low Sweet Chariot





Standout Tracks: Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? / Sentimental Heart / I Was Made For You


Volume One is out today via Merge.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] She & Him
[Website] She & Him

[Count Me Out] She & Him "You Really Got A Hold On Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment