Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beach House at Schubas (03.26.08)




Well I'm glad that I decided to attend the sold out Beach House show tonight at Schubas, after having some doubts because of being overly tired from a long day of moving some friends into a new house. Anyway, the show was lovely, minus all of the camera flashes, which for once kind of annoyed me, however, I understood that it was necessary because the lights were turned down way low, which was cool though because the band had two disco balls going the whole show. All I know is that I like Beach House a lot and Papercuts were pretty solid as well. The new release, Devotion, is out now via Carpark.


Setlist

01. Wedding Bell
02. You Came To Me
03. Gila
04. Holy Dances
05. Apple Orchard
06. Heart And Lungs
07. Turtle Island
08. Tokyo Witch
09. Some Things Last A Long Time
10. Master Of None
11. Heart Of Chambers
--Encore--
12. Lovelier Girl


[Myspace] Beach House
[Website] Beach House

[Count Me Out] Video: Beach House "Heart Of Chambers"
[Count Me Out] Video: Beach House "You Came To Me"
[Count Me Out] Beach House "Gila"

No comments:

Post a Comment