Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Album Review: Night Beds - Country Sleep




Night Beds - Country Sleep


01. Faithful Heights
02. Ramona
03. Even If We Try
04. 22
05. Borrowed Time
06. Cherry Blossoms
07. Wanted You In August
08. Lost Springs
09. Was I For You?
10. TENN





Standout Tracks: 22 / Even If We Try / Lost Springs


Country Sleep is out today via Dead Oceans.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Night Beds
[Facebook] Night Beds

[Count Me Out] Night Beds "Ramona"
[Count Me Out] Night Beds Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Night Beds "Even If We Try"

No comments:

Post a Comment