Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Album Review: Foals - Holy Fire




Foals - Holy Fire


01. Prelude
02. Inhaler
03. My Number
04. Bad Habit
05. Everytime
06. Late Night
07. Out Of The Woods
08. Milk & Black Spiders
09. Providence
10. Stepson
11. Moon





Standout Tracks: My Number / Out Of The Woods / Bad Habit


Holy Fire is out today via Warner Bros.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Foals
[Facebook] Foals

[Count Me Out] Foals Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Foals "My Number"
[Count Me Out] Foals "My Number"
[Count Me Out] Video: Foals "Inhaler"
[Count Me Out] Foals Announce New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Foals on Morning Becomes Eclectic
[Count Me Out] Foals on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Video: Foals "Blue Blood"
[Count Me Out] Video: Foals "2 Trees"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Foals - Total Life Forever
[Count Me Out] Video: Foals "Miami"
[Count Me Out] Video: Foals "Swedish Studio Sessions"
[Count Me Out] Video: Foals "Spanish Sahara"
[Count Me Out] Video: Foals "Olympic Airways"

No comments:

Post a Comment