Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Album Review: Jim James - Regions Of Light And Sound Of God




Jim James - Regions Of Light And Sound Of God


01. State Of The Art (A.E.I.O.U)
02. Know Til Now
03. Dear One
04. A New Life
05. Exploding
06. Of The Mother Again
07. Actress
08. All Is Forgiven
09. God's Love To Deliver





Standout Tracks: A New Life / State Of The Art (A.E.I.O.U) / Of The Mother Again


Regions Of Light And Sound Of God is out today via ATO.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Jim James
[Facebook] Jim James

[Count Me Out] Jim James Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Jim James "A New Life"
[Count Me Out] Jim James "Know Til Now"
[Count Me Out] Jim James "Who Done It"
[Count Me Out] Yim Yames To Release A George Harrison Tribute EP
[Count Me Out] Jim James at The Newport Folk Festival
[Count Me Out] M. Ward & Jim James from SXSW

No comments:

Post a Comment