Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Guess I'm Floating's Favorite Albums Of 2011


Nathaniel and Connor over at I Guess I'm Floating have shared their Favorite Albums Of 2011. Check it out below.



30. Kurt Vile - Smoke Ring For My Halo
29. Air Drops - EP
28. Toro Y Moi - Underneath The Pine
27. Unknown Mortal Orchestra - S/T
26. Pepper Rabbit - Red Velvet Snowball
25. Starfucker - Reptilians
24. Youth Lagoon - The Year Of Hibernation
23. Warm Weather - Dances
22. St. Vincent - Strange Mercy
21. Jay-Z & Kanye West - Watch The Throne
20. araabMUZIK - Electronic Dream
19. Moon Bounce - Darn Your Best Frock
18. Delicate Steve - Wondervisions
17. Mood Rings - Sweater Weather Forever
16. EMA - Past Life Martyred Saints
15. Spanish Prisoners - Gold Fools
14. Generationals - Actor-Caster
13. Alabama Shakes - EP
12. Darkside - EP
11. Drake - Take Care
10. Destroyer - Kaputt
09. Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
08. Radiohead - The King Of Limbs
07. The Antlers - Burst Apart
06. Atlas Sound - Parallax
05. Panda Bear - Tomboy
04. Real Estate - Days
03. Bon Iver - Bon Iver
02. M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming
01. Caveman - CoCo Beware



Honorable Mention

Smith Westerns - Dye It Blonde
ARMS - Summer Skills
The War On Drugs - Slave Ambient
Active Child - You Are All I See
Girls - Father, Son, Holy Ghost
Hard Mix - Defaults
Monogold - The Softest Glow
New Animal - New Animal
Bill Baird - Goodbye Vibrations
Auditorium - Be Brave
Balam Acab - Wander / Wonder


* I realize that reading these lists may get old, but I thoroughly enjoy seeing and feel like sharing what my fellow blogger's dig.


[Count Me Out] I Guess I'm Floating's Favorite Albums Of 2010
[Count Me Out] I Guess I'm Floating's Favorite Albums Of 2009
[Count Me Out] I Guess I'm Floating's Favorite Albums Of 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment