Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Guess I'm Floating's Favorite Albums Of 2010


Nathaniel and Connor from I Guess I'm Floating have posted their Favorite Albums Of 2010. Check it out below, or here.



30. Nightlands - Forget The Mantra
29. How To Dress Well - Love Remains
28. Warpaint - The Fool
27. Candy Claws - Hidden Lands
26. Javelin - No Mas
25. Suckers - Wild Smile
24. Yellow Ostrich - The Mistress
23. Kisses - The Heart Of The Nightlife
22. Women - Public Strain
21. Donovan Woods - The Widowmaker
20. The Love Language - Libraries
19. Baths - Cerulean
18. Ruby Suns - Fight Softly
17. Blackbird Blackbird - Summer Heart
16. Yeasayer - Odd Blood
15. Lower Dens - Twin-Hand Movement
14. ETHEREA - FREE ETHEREA
13. Sharon Van Etten - Epic
12. The Walkmen - Lisbon
11. Vampire Weekend - Contra
10. The National - High Violet
09. Fang Island - Fang Island
08. Foxes In Fiction - Swung From The Branches
07. Twin Shadow - Forget
06. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
05. Viernes - Sinister Devices
04. Glasser - Ring
03. Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
02. Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
01. Beach House - Teen Dream



Honorable Mention

Spoon - Transference
Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me
Wolf Parade - Expo 86
The Morning Benders - Big Echo
Sleigh Bells - Treats
Drake - Thank Me Later
The Radio Dept - Clinging To A Scheme
Gayngs - Relayted
Janelle Monáe - The ArchAndroid
Sufjan Stevens - The Age Of Adz
Girl Talk - All Day
Sarah Jaffe - Suburban Nature
Toro y Moi - Causers of This
Portugal. The Man - American Ghetto
Houses - All Night
Gold Panda - Lucky Shiner
Wavves - King Of The Beach
LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
Phantogram - Eyelid Movies


* I realize that reading these lists may get old, but I thoroughly enjoy seeing and feel like sharing what my fellow blogger's dig.


[Count Me Out] I Guess I'm Floating's Favorite Albums Of 2009
[Count Me Out] I Guess I'm Floating's Favorite Albums Of 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment