Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Guess I'm Floating's Favorite Albums Of 2009


Nathaniel and Connor from I Guess I'm Floating have posted their Favorite Albums Of 2009. Check it out below, or here.



25. Harlem Shakes – Technicolor Health
24. Letting Up Despite Great Faults – Letting Up Despite Great Faults
23. A.C. Newman – Get Guilty
22. Bat For Lashes – Two Suns
21. Real Estate - Real Estate
20. Lady Of The Sunshine – Smoking Gun
19. Here We Go Magic – Here We Go Magic
18. Lotus Plaza – The Floodlight Collective
17. Portugal. The Man – The Satanic Satanist
16. The Middle East – The Recordings Of The Middle East
15. Nirvana – Live at Reading
14. Passion Pit – Manners
13. Fanfarlo – Reservoir
12. Atlas Sound – Logos
11. The Antlers – Hospice
10. The Very Best – Warm Heart Of Africa
09. Le Loup – Family
08. Holiday Shores – Columbus'd The Whim
07. Bowerbirds – Upper Air
06. Blind Man's Colour – Season Dreaming
05. Dirty Projectors – Bitte Orca
04. Phoenix – Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
03. St. Vincent – Actor
02. Animal Collective – Merriweather Post Pavillion
01. Grizzly Bear – Veckatimest



Honorable Mention

The Love Language – The Love Language
Timber Timbre – Timber Timbre
The Diamond Center – My Only Companion
Parlovr – Parlovr
Neon Indian – Psychic Chasms
Andrew Bird – Noble Beast
Major Lazer – Guns Don't Kill People...Lazers Do
Various Artists – Dark Was The Night
Fool's Gold – Fool's Gold
Sunset Rubdown – Dragonslayer
Dan Deacon – Bromst
YACHT – See Mystery Lights
Girls – Album
Teengirl Fantasy – CD-R
Deastro – Moondagger
Monogold – We Animals
Sleeping States – In The Gardens Of The North
Fontan – Wintherhwila


* I realize that reading these lists may get old, but I thoroughly enjoy seeing and feel like sharing what my fellow blogger's dig.


[Count Me Out] I Guess I'm Floating's Favorite Albums Of 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment