Monday, December 7, 2009

DM Stith & My Brightest Diamond on Phoning It In




DM Stith and Shara Worden aka My Brightest Diamond recently had a session with Phoning It In via Skype. Grab a podcast below, or read more about it, here.


Setlist

01. Thanksgiving Moon
02. Pity Dance
03. Halloway, The Vortex (New)
04. The Gentlest Gentleman (My Brightest Diamond)
05. Braid Of Voices
06. Pigs

[Download] DM Stith & My Brightest Diamond on Phoning It In


[Myspace] DM Stith
[Website] DM Stith

[Count Me Out] DM Stith "I Heart Wig (feat. I Heart Lung)"
[Count Me Out] DM Stith "Pigs (feat. Jefferson St. Band)"
[Count Me Out] DM Stith To Release 2 New EP's
[Count Me Out] DM Stith Touring This Fall
[Count Me Out] Video: DM Stith "Pity Dance" (SXSW)
[Count Me Out] Album Review: DM Stith - Heavy Ghost
[Count Me Out] Video: DM Stith "BMB (Alternate Version)"

No comments:

Post a Comment