Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Album Review: Luke Temple - Don't Act Like You Don't Care




Luke Temple - Don't Act Like You Don't Care


01. In The Open
02. More Than Muscle
03. How Could I Lie
04. Weekend Warrior
05. Ophelia
06. Ballad For Dick George
07. So Long, So Long
08. You Belong To Heaven
09. Luck Part





Standout Tracks: More Than Muscle / Ophelia / Weekend Warrior


A pretty fresh sounding batch of songs, even though they were technically recorded three years ago. Don't Act Like You Don't Care is out today via Western Vinyl.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Luke Temple

[Count Me Out] Luke Temple "How Could I Lie"
[Count Me Out] Video: Luke Temple "More Than Muscle"
[Count Me Out] Luke Temple "Ophelia"
[Count Me Out] Luke Temple Announces Don't Act Like You Don't Care
[Count Me Out] Luke Temple on NPR's Mountain Stage
[Count Me Out] Luke Temple on Daytrotter

No comments:

Post a Comment