Saturday, September 17, 2011

Count Me Out Chicago Mix 02




Being a musician based out of Chicago, over the years I have been blessed to discover and befriend many great local songwriters/bands. Though I don't specifically focus on local music with this blog, I do like to occasionally showcase some new and a few older acts that I've come to love. Please feel free to check out links to each artist below and download this mix as "one track", here.


Tracklist

01. The Changes - On A String
02. Loyal Divide - Vision Vision
03. The Clones - Love Is A Long Way
04. Company Of Thieves - Death Of Communication
05. Little Light - Little Light
06. Go Long Mule - Ghosts
07. Deadbeat - Accident
08. Califone - Spider's House
09. Cameron McGill & What Army - I Don't Believe In Magic (But All My Friends Just Disappeared)
10. Musikanto - Every Which Way
11. The 1900s - Lay A Ghost
12. Occidental Brothers Dance Band International - Masanga
13. Andrew Bird - Tenuousness
14. Gold Motel - Perfect In My Mind
15. Horse In The Sea - Hide Myself Away
16. Ty Maxon - Dying Season
17. Latino Tanks - Elephant War
18. McKenzie Toma - Fickle Fire



[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Chicago Mix 01

No comments:

Post a Comment