Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Album Review: Katie Herzig - The Waking Sleep




Katie Herzig - The Waking Sleep


01. Free My Mind
02. Make A Noise
03. Way To The Future
04. Best Day Of Your Life
05. Wasting Time
06. Midnight Serenade
07. Oh My Darlin'
08. Closest I Get
09. The Waking Sleep
10. Lost And Found
11. Daisies And Pews





Standout Tracks: Free My Mind / Oh My Darlin' / Wasting Time


The Waking Sleep is out today via Mercer Street.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Katie Herzig
[Facebook] Katie Herzig

No comments:

Post a Comment