Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Album Review: Girls - Father, Son, Holy Ghost




Girls - Father, Son, Holy Ghost


01. Honey Bunny
02. Alex
03. Die
04. Saying I Love You
05. My Ma
06. Vomit
07. Just A Song
08. Magic
09. Forgiveness
10. Love Like A River
11. Jamie Marie





Standout Tracks: Vomit / Alex / My Ma


Father, Son, Holy Ghost is out today via True Panther Sounds.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Girls

[Count Me Out] Girls "Honey Bunny"
[Count Me Out] Video: Girls "Vomit"
[Count Me Out] Girls "Vomit"
[Count Me Out] Girls Announce New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Girls Announce Father, Son, Holy Ghost
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Girls - Album

No comments:

Post a Comment