Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Album Review: The Raveonettes - Raven In The Grave




The Raveonettes - Raven In The Grave


01. Recharge & Revolt
02. War In Heaven
03. Forget That You're Young
04. Apparitions
05. Summer Moon
06. Let Me On Out
07. Ignite
08. Evil Seeds
09. My Time's Up





Standout Tracks: War In Heaven / Recharge & Revolt / Evil Seeds


Raven In The Grave is out today via Vice.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] The Raveonettes
[Facebook] The Raveonettes

[Count Me Out] Video: The Raveonettes "Recharge & Revolt"
[Count Me Out] The Raveonettes "Forget That You're Young"

No comments:

Post a Comment