Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Album Review: Cameron McGill & What Army - Is A Beast




Cameron McGill & What Army - Is A Beast


01. Houdini
02. I Don't Believe In Magic (But All My Friends Just Disappeared)
03. Dead Rose
04. Let's Make Dinosaurs Extinct
05. The Road To Hell Is Paved With Adverbs
06. Michelangelo's Blue Period
07. Sad Ambassador
08. My Demons Are Organized
09. Someone In Another Life (Schizo Blues)
10. Counterfeit
11. Dublin Fight Song
12. Serious Trust





Standout Tracks: Counterfeit / Houdini / I Don't Believe In Magic (But All My Friends Just Disappeared)


Is A Beast is out today via Post-Important.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Cameron McGill
[Website] Cameron McGill

[Count Me Out] Video: Cameron McGill "Houdini"
[Count Me Out] Cameron McGill "I Don't Believe In Magic (But All My Friends Just Disappeared)"
[Count Me Out] Cameron McGill "Low Ways"

No comments:

Post a Comment