Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Album Review: Vivian Girls - Share The Joy




Vivian Girls - Share The Joy


01. The Other Girls
02. I Heard You Say
03. Dance (If You Wanna)
04. Lake House
05. Trying To Pretend
06. Sixteen Ways
07. Take It As It Comes
08. Vanishing Of Time
09. Death
10. Light In Your Eyes





Standout Tracks: I Heard You Say / Dance (If You Wanna) / Light In Your Eyes


Share The Joy is out today via Polyvinyl.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Vivian Girls
[Facebook] Vivian Girls

[Count Me Out] Video: Vivian Girls "I Heard You Say"
[Count Me Out] Vivian Girls "I Heard You Say"
[Count Me Out] Vivian Girls Announce Tour Dates With Black Lips
[Count Me Out] Vivian Girls on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Vivian Girls Announce New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Vivian Girls on Tunnelvision
[Count Me Out] Vivian Girls on Dirty Laundry
[Count Me Out] Video: Vivian Girls "When I'm Gone"
[Count Me Out] Vivian Girls "When I'm Gone"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Vivian Girls - Everything Goes Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment