Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Album Review: Apostle Of Hustle - Eats Darkness




Apostle Of Hustle - Eats Darkness


01. Snakes
02. Eazy Speaks
03. Soul Unwind
04. Sign
05. Perfect Fit
06. Xerses
07. What Are You Talking About?
08. Whistle In The Fog
09. Eats Darkness
10. Return To Sender
11. How To Defeat A More Powerful Enemy
12. Nobody Bought It
13. Blackberry





Standout Tracks: Blackberry / Soul Unwind / Xerses


I thoroughly enjoy the closing track, "Blackberry," but the rest of the album is just alright. I don't really get the meaning of the abstract audio clips after every two or so songs either. Eats Darkness is out today via Arts & Crafts.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Apostle Of Hustle
[Website] Apostle Of Hustle

[Count Me Out] Apostle Of Hustle "Perfect Fit"

No comments:

Post a Comment