Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Animal Collective BBC Session




I Guess I'm Floating has shared two tunes, "What Would I Want Sky" and "Lion In A Coma," from Animal Collective's recent session with the BBC. Check it out below, along with the new release, Merriweather Post Pavilion, out now via Domino.


[MP3] Animal Collective - What Would I Want Sky (BBC Session)
[MP3] Animal Collective - Lion In A Coma (BBC Session)


[Myspace] Animal Collective
[Website] Animal Collective

[Count Me Out] Download Animal Collective's 2nd NYC Show
[Count Me Out] Video: Animal Collective "My Girls"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
[Count Me Out] Another New Animal Collective Record
[Count Me Out] Animal Collective Announce More Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Animal Collective Share New Album Art
[Count Me Out] Animal Collective Announce Merriweather Post Pavilion
[Count Me Out] Video: Animal Collective Interview on Pitchfork

No comments:

Post a Comment