Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Album Review: A.C. Newman - Get Guilty




A.C. Newman - Get Guilty


01. There Are Maybe Ten Or Twelve
02. The Heartbreak Rides
03. Like A Hitman, Like A Dancer
04. Prophets
05. Submarines Of Stockholm
06. Thunderbolts
07. The Palace At 4AM
08. The Changeling (Get Guilty)
09. Elemental
10. Young Atlantis
11. The Collected Works
12. All Of My Days And All Of My Days Off





Standout Tracks: Like A Hitman, Like A Dancer / Submarines Of Stockholm / Prophets


Get Guilty is out today via Matador.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] A.C. Newman
[Website] A.C. Newman

[Count Me Out] Video: A.C. Newman "Like A Hitman, Like A Dancer" (DUMBO Session)
[Count Me Out] A.C. Newman "Submarines Of Stockholm"
[Count Me Out] A.C. Newman "There Are Maybe Ten Or Twelve"
[Count Me Out] A.C. Newman Announces Get Guilty

No comments:

Post a Comment