Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Album Review: David Byrne & St. Vincent - Love This Giant




David Byrne & St. Vincent - Love This Giant


01. Who
02. Weekend In The Dust
03. Dinner For Two
04. Ice Age
05. I Am An Ape
06. The Forest Awakes
07. I Should Watch TV
08. Lazarus
09. Optimist
10. Lightning
11. The One Who Broke Your Heart
12. Outside Of Space & Time





Standout Tracks: Who / The One Who Broke Your Heart / The Forest Awakes


Love This Giant is out today via 4AD/Todo Mundo.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] David Byrne & St. Vincent
[Facebook] David Byrne & St. Vincent

[Count Me Out] Video: David Byrne & St. Vincent "Who"
[Count Me Out] David Byrne & St. Vincent "Weekend In The Dust"
[Count Me Out] David Byrne & St. Vincent "Who"

No comments:

Post a Comment