Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Album Review: Jason Collett - Reckon




Jason Collett - Reckon


01. Pacific Blue
02. Jasper John's Flag
03. King James Rag
04. Sailor Boy
05. Ask No Questions
06. You're Not The One And Only Lonely One
07. Miss Canada
08. Talk Radio
09. I Wanna Rob A Bank
10. Where Things Go Wrong
11. Song Of The Silver Haired Hippie
12. Blank Diamond Girl
13. My Daddy Was A RocknRoller
14. Don't Let The Truth Get To You
15. When The War Came Home





Standout Tracks: I Wanna Rob A Bank / King James Rag / Where Things Go Wrong


Reckon is out today via Arts & Crafts.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Jason Collett
[Facebook] Jason Collett

[Count Me Out] Jason Collett "Where Things Go Wrong"
[Count Me Out] Video: Jason Collett "I Wanna Rob A Bank"
[Count Me Out] Jason Collett on They Shoot Music
[Count Me Out] Jason Collett on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Jason Collett Releasing An Acoustic Album
[Count Me Out] Jason Collett & Zeus Take Away Show
[Count Me Out] Video: Jason Collett "Love Is A Dirty Word"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Jason Collett - Rat A Tat Tat
[Count Me Out] Jason Collett "Little Tiger"
[Count Me Out] Jason Collett "Love Is A Dirty Word"
[Count Me Out] Jason Collett "The Slowest Dance"
[Count Me Out] Jason Collett "Roll On Oblivion"

No comments:

Post a Comment