Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Brightest Diamond Announces Tour Dates




Shara Worden aka My Brightest Diamond has announced some new tour dates, which includes a Chicago show on October 6th at City Winery. Check the rest out below, along with her latest release, All Things Will Unwind, out via Asthamatic Kitty.


Tour Dates

08.23.12 at MoMA (New York City, NY)
09.22.12 at Pantages Theater (Tacoma, WA)
10.04.12 at Segal Theatre Center CUNY (New York City, NY)
10.05.12 at SubKirke (South Bend, IN)
10.06.12 at City Winery (Chicago, IL) *
10.11.12 at Conrad Center (Kitchener, ON)
10.25.12 at Zankel Hall (New York City, NY)
11.16.12 at Memorial Hall - Carolina Performing Arts (Chapel Hill, NC
12.07.12 at ATP - Camber Sands Holiday Park (East Sussex, UK)

* w/ Judson Claiborne


[Website] My Brightest Diamond
[Facebook] My Brightest Diamond

[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on Morning Becomes Eclectic
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "High Low Middle"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "We Added It Up"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Brightest Diamond - All Things Will Unwind
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond Take Away Show
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "Be Brave"
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond "Reaching Through To The Other Side"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "The Sea"
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on The LaundroMatinee
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond on Don't Look Down
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond "From The Top Of The World"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Brightest Diamond - A Thousand Shark's Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment