Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Album Review: My Brightest Diamond - All Things Will Unwind




My Brightest Diamond - All Things Will Unwind


01. We Added It Up
02. Reaching Through To The Other Side
03. In The Beginning
04. Escape Routes
05. Be Brave
06. She Does Not Brave The War
07. Ding Dang
08. There's A Rat
09. High Low Middle
10. Everything Is In Line
11. I Have Never Loved Someone





Standout Tracks: Reaching Through To The Other Side / High Low Middle / Be Brave


All Things Will Unwind is out today via Asthamatic Kitty.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] My Brightest Diamond
[Facebook] My Brightest Diamond

[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond Take Away Show
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "Be Brave"
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond "Reaching Through To The Other Side"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "The Sea"
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on The LaundroMatinee
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond on Don't Look Down
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond "From The Top Of The World"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Brightest Diamond - A Thousand Shark's Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment