Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Album Review: Still Corners - Creatures Of An Hour




Still Corners - Creatures Of An Hour


01. Cuckoo
02. Circulars
03. Endless Summer
04. Into The Trees
05. The White Season
06. I Wrote In Blood
07. The Twilight Hour
08. Velveteen
09. Demons
10. Submarine





Standout Tracks: Cuckoo / Into The Trees / Velveteen


Creatures Of An Hour is out today via Sub Pop.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Still Corners
[Facebook] Still Corners

[Count Me Out] Still Corners "Into The Trees"
[Count Me Out] Video: Still Corners "Cuckoo"
[Count Me Out] Still Corners Announce Fall Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Still Corners "Cuckoo"

No comments:

Post a Comment