Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Album Review: Bear in Heaven - I Love You, It's Cool




Bear in Heaven - I Love You, It's Cool


01. Idle Heart
02. The Reflection Of You
03. Noon Moon
04. Sinful Nature
05. Cool Light
06. Kiss Me Crazy
07. World Of Freakout
08. Warm Water
09. Space Remains
10. Sweetness & Sickness





Standout Tracks: The Reflection Of You / Cool Light / Sinful Nature


I Love You, It's Cool is out today via Hometapes/Dead Oceans.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Bear In Heaven
[Facebook] Bear In Heaven

[Count Me Out] Bear In Heaven "Sinful Nature"
[Count Me Out] Video: Bear In Heaven "The Reflection Of You"
[Count Me Out] Bear In Heaven "The Reflection Of You"
[Count Me Out] Bear In Heaven Announce I Love You, It's Cool
[Count Me Out] Bear In Heaven on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Bear In Heaven on Dirty Laundry
[Count Me Out] Video: Bear In Heaven on Don't Look Down
[Count Me Out] Bear In Heaven Announce Fall Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Bear In Heaven on Pitchfork
[Count Me Out] Bear In Heaven Touring With Cymbals Eat Guitars
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Bear In Heaven - Beast Rest Forth Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment