Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Album Review: Eight And A Half - Eight And A Half




Eight And A Half - Eight And A Half


01. When I Was Twenty Nine
02. Scissors
03. Go Ego
04. The Turn Around
05. Took A Train To India
06. Wait Up
07. Two Points
08. Walked Into Diazepene
09. Oh, My Head
10. My Forevers





Standout Tracks: Scissors / Go Ego / Two Points


Eight And A Half is out today via Arts & Crafts.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Eight And A Half
[Facebook] Eight And A Half

[Count Me Out] Eight And A Half "Go Ego (Memory Tapes Remix)"
[Count Me Out] Eight And A Half "Go Ego"
[Count Me Out] Video: Eight And A Half "Scissors"

No comments:

Post a Comment