Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Album Review: Washed Out - Within And Without




Washed Out - Within And Without


01. Eyes Be Closed
02. Echoes
03. Amor Fati
04. Soft
05. Far Away
06. Before
07. You And I
08. Within And Without
09. A Dedication





Standout Tracks: Eyes Be Closed / Soft / Echoes


Within And Without is out today via Sub Pop.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Washed Out
[Facebook] Washed Out

[Count Me Out] Washed Out "Amor Fati"
[Count Me Out] Washed Out "Eyes Be Closed"
[Count Me Out] Washed Out Sign To Sub Pop
[Count Me Out] Video: Washed Out "Hold Out"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Washed Out - Life Of Leisure [EP]

No comments:

Post a Comment