Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Album Review: The Middle East - I Want That You Are Always Happy




The Middle East - I Want That You Are Always Happy


01. Black Death 1349
02. My Grandma Was Pearl Hall
03. As I Go To See Janey
04. Jesus Came To My Birthday Party
05. Land Of The Bloody Unknown
06. Very Many
07. Sydney To Newcastle
08. Mount Morgan
09. Months
10. Dan's Silverleaf
11. Hunger Song
12. Ninth Ave Reverie
13. Deep Water
14. Mount Morgan End





Standout Tracks: Very Many / Months / Land Of The Bloody Unknown


I Want That You Are Always Happy is out today via Missing Piece.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] The Middle East
[Facebook] The Middle East

No comments:

Post a Comment