Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Album Review: Sun Kil Moon - Admiral Fell Promises




Sun Kil Moon - Admiral Fell Promises


01. Ålesund
02. Half Moon Bay
03. Sam Wong Hotel
04. Third And Seneca
05. You Are My Sun
06. Admiral Fell Promises
07. The Leaning Tree
08. Australian Winter
09. Church Of The Pines
10. Bay Of Skulls





Standout Tracks: Admiral Fell Promises / Third And Seneca / Australian Winter


Admiral Fell Promises is out today via Caldo Verde.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Sun Kil Moon
[Website] Sun Kil Moon

[Count Me Out] Sun Kil Moon "Admiral Fell Promises"
[Count Me Out] Sun Kil Moon "Australian Winter"
[Count Me Out] New Sun Kil Moon Release In July

No comments:

Post a Comment