Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Album Review: Best Coast - Crazy For You




Best Coast - Crazy For You


01. Boyfriend
02. Crazy For You
03. The End
04. Goodbye
05. Summer Mood
06. Our Deal
07. I Want To
08. When The Sun Don't Shine
09. Bratty B
10. Honey
11. Happy
12. Each And Every Day
13. When I'm With You





Standout Tracks: Boyfriend / Our Deal / When I'm With You


Crazy For You is out today via Mexican Summer.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Best Coast
[Website] Best Coast

[Count Me Out] Best Coast "Boyfriend"
[Count Me Out] Best Coast Announce Fall Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Best Coast Reveal Debut Album Details
[Count Me Out] Best Coast "Far Away"
[Count Me Out] Video: Best Coast "When I'm With You"
[Count Me Out] New Best Coast Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Best Coast on Tunnelvision
[Count Me Out] Best Coast "When I'm With You"

No comments:

Post a Comment