Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Album Review: Stars - The Five Ghosts




Stars - The Five Ghosts


01. Dead Hearts
02. Wasted Daylight
03. I Died So I Could Haunt You
04. Fixed
05. We Don't Want Your Body
06. He Dreams He's Awake
07. Never Been Good With Change
08. The Passenger
09. The Last Song Ever Written
10. How Much More
11. Winter Bones





Standout Tracks: Wasted Daylight / We Don't Want Your Body / Fixed


The Five Ghosts is out today via Soft Revolution/Vagrant.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Stars
[Website] Stars

[Count Me Out] Stars "Wasted Daylight"
[Count Me Out] Video: Stars "Fixed"
[Count Me Out] Video: Stars on Jimmy Fallon
[Count Me Out] Stars "We Don't Want Your Body"
[Count Me Out] Video: Stars "Making Of The Five Ghosts, Part Three"
[Count Me Out] Stars "Fixed"
[Count Me Out] Stars Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Stars Announce The Five Ghosts
[Count Me Out] Stars "Why I Want To Save You"
[Count Me Out] Stars "Bitches In Tokyo"

No comments:

Post a Comment