Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Album Review: Gold Motel - Summer House




Gold Motel - Summer House


01. We're On The Run
02. Perfect In My Mind
03. Safe In L.A.
04. Stealing The Moonlight
05. Fireworks After Midnight
06. Don't Send The Searchlights
07. Make Me Stay
08. The Cruel One
09. Who Will I Be Tonight?
10. Summer House





Standout Tracks: Perfect In My Mind / We're On The Run / Stealing The Moonlight


Summer House is out today via Good As Gold.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Gold Motel
[Website] Gold Motel

[Count Me Out] Video: Gold Motel "We're On The Run"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Gold Motel - Gold Motel [EP]
[Count Me Out] Video: Gold Motel "Perfect In My Mind"
[Count Me Out] Gold Motel "Perfect In My Mind (Demo)"

No comments:

Post a Comment