Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Album Review: Fun. - Aim And Ignite




Fun. - Aim And Ignite


01. Be Calm
02. Benson Hedges
03. All The Pretty Girls
04. I Wanna Be The One
05. At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)
06. Light A Roman Candle With Me
07. Walking The Dog
08. Barlights
09. The Gambler
10. Take Your Time (Coming Home)





Standout Tracks: All The Pretty Girls / Benson Hedges / I Wanna Be The One


Aim And Ignite is out today via Nettwerk.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Fun.
[Website] Fun.

[Count Me Out] Fun. "All The Pretty Girls"
[Count Me Out] Fun. Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Fun. To Release Album In August
[Count Me Out] Fun. "Benson Hedges (Demo)"

No comments:

Post a Comment